I am committed to sharing my knowledge across the entire spectrum of wellness clients, ranging from elite athletes to disadvantaged youth, as I believe everyone deserves the opportunity to create and sustain a healthy lifestyle.
I've served as a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the US Women’s Olympic Ice Hockey Team from 2011-2018, traveling to Sochi Russia where I helped the Olympic Team capture the silver medal.
Along with my Olympic experience, I also brought my skills and expertise to my local community, working with Innercity Weightlifting since 2010, a Boston based non-profit that helps "proven risk" young people rebuild their lives through a career track in personal training.
I reside in the greater Boston area, where I previously joined the Performance Team at Northeastern University. I received the “Educator of the Year” award within the athletics department, where I was responsible for eight sports teams.
Prior to my stint at Northeastern, I was the first female strength and conditioning coach hired to work at the University of Oklahoma. I was responsible for training eight sports teams, helping the volleyball team to the biggest turn-around in Big 12 history improving their record from 3-18 to 18-3.
Additionally, I served as the Head Performance Specialist at Athletes Performance/Core Performance Center in Santa Monica, CA. I balanced training NBA athletes while managing ten Performance Specialists responsible for coaching both individual clients and corporate wellness groups.
- Bachelor of Science, University of New Hampshire
- Masters Degree in Education, Exercise Science and Sports Studies with a concentration in Strength and Conditioning Springfield College
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: CSCS(Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach)
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association: SCCC(Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified)
- USA Weightlifting: Certified Club Coach
- CPR/First Aid
- Postural Restoration Institute: Myokinematic Restoration: Specializing in an integrated approach to the treatment of patterned lumbo-pelvic pathomechanics